If you or our child would like to compete we have various shows throughout the year. SHEC offers a variety of shows to cater to all disciplines. Every year we attend many shows: from Gymkhanas with C.G.A., (District 22), High School and Junior Rodes, along with hosting our annual fun show every October right here at SHEC.
Below you will find a list of some of the shows we will be attending in 2017/2018.
Please call Sara with any questions you may have.
- Trainer's Fee: $50.00 (Includes schooling/instructing at the show grounds the day of the show).
- Trailering Fee: $30.00 to all local shows (price will increase when hauling to shows not within a 15 mile radius from SHEC).
- Those who want to join the gymkhana team must pay an additional $100 per month and in turn get to lease the horse they show on once a week.
- Horse Use: $10.00 for those who do not have their own horse, and who are using another's horse for showing purposes.
- Braiding or/Banding: $20.00
*All fees are subject to change at anytime*
2017-2018 Show Schedule
Below you will find the tenative show schedule for 2017-2018. Please check this site frequently, as some show dates may be added/changed.
CGA Mudslingers District 22 Gymkhana
- December 9th, 2017- Cancelled due to Fires
- January 13th, 2018- Rained out
- March 31st, 2018- Makeup "Fire" Show
****All of the above Gymkhanas are held at Stenerson's Ranch EXCEPT the October show****
CHSRA- District 8
- January 13th, 2018- Brawley
- February 11th, 2018- Norco
- April 15th, 2018- Banning
- May 5th, 2018- Riverside Rancheros
Please check with Sonya, Dates to Barrel Shows occur almost every weekend... ask Sonya which ones she is attending.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center Shows
- Saturday, October 28th 2017.- Our annual Halloween Fun Show! $5 per class, ribbons awarded through 3rd place. Costume contests, musical stalls, equitation, pleasure and much more! We will also have hamburgers and hot dogs available for for purchase.
Click on the links below for more information, and registration forms. All forms must be given to Sara. Or scanned and emailed to email@example.com